Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Zheng Jia: Rojak Post

A first in many ways. First baby, first blog, first lots more.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Rojak Post







Hi Bean! Followed your comment to your post and hey I didn't know that you started blogging from that weekend! Haha show how much rambling I do sometimes I can'tkeep track of what I last said. Anyway, we've been AWOL for some time, guilty as charged. Sorry Sharon, have just been getting busier and busier (if that seems even possible!). Kait is actually in bed early today for once, and I brought my laptop home so in a happy coincidence, voila time to log in another entry.

Current latest news is that Kait is ill, which means she's fussy and wants to be carried/cuddled all the time. Don't know if it's the tiresome haze; the upside is that I finally found a fabulous paed (yes, very mumsy observation!) And we went to Endau Rompin again, that was in October, a horrible trip with no photos. Rain, leeches leaping everywhere, a miserable little wooden cabin shack, and freezing water. Next time we go in the dry season and stay in the family style kampung house!

We've also been out on the weekends to the good old Botanic Gardens where Kait chased pigeons and tried to feed some honking geese. And to the Pasir Ris Park by the sea where we went cycling and fed some nice ponies very expensive packets of chopped hay. We also visited Suntec City Mall where Kait met a pair of twins and got a pink balloon from a nice lady because she asked nicely (she's learning the magic word 'please') See pics, more the next time.

And to end off, a poll vote: back into law, or stay in business? Tough call.

1 comment:

S* said...

what a rojak post! but glad to know you are still there, and scrambling through life as usual....

On this law thing - it is entirely your decision babe. Just think about it, decide and then don't look back. It is always the right decision either way.

Personally I think you will enjoy being a lawyer. I really do, and from what I know about you (from Notts) I think you have the fundamentals of an excellent lawyer.

However, you may have changed in the past couple of years whilst I was out of Singapore. Since you are crap at keeping in touch, I really have no idea what your priorities and personality look like right now.

So my answer is a heavily qualified - yes. I think you should go back to law.

Hope that helps.